While frozen cupcakes are nice to have on hand for birthday parties, brownies are the ultimate go-to party food for pot luck dinners and other events. We love our chewy fudge brownies so much, even the two-year old has been known to sneak a few out of the freezer when no one’s watching and eat them while they are still frozen… now who did he learn that from?!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix dry ingredients and set aside.
- Measure and combine (do not stir) wet ingredients, including applesauce.
- Blend all ingredients together and mix on low speed for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare a 13 X 9 pan by spritzing with olive oil.
- Bake at 350 for 50 to 55 minutes.
- Let cool in plan completely before serving.
- For best results, make 1 day prior to serving.
- Store remaining brownies in the freezer for a ready-to-go baked good at your next party or event.
118 calories, 2.5g fat, <1g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 144mg sodium, 25g carbohydrates, 0g dietary fiber, 17g sugars, 0.5g protein
Copyright Â© 2014 Allergy Cookie. All Rights Reserved
Like this recipe? Check out our other top 8 free recipes then subscribe to our site and join our social network today!