When we’ve been out in the cold we like to come home to a warm mug of hot chocolate. But since we want to drink it when our toes and fingers are still thawing, we need something as close to instant as possible.
This basic hot chocolate recipe uses only five ingredients and is sure to make your mouth melt!
Creamy Allergy Free Hot Chocolate (top 8 free, vegan)
- 3/4 cup Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels (69% cacao)
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 cups Unsweetened Sunflower Dream
- 1/2 t. vanilla
- Combine chocolate and water over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until chocolate is melted.
- Add sugar and 1/2 cup Sunflower Dream.
- Continue stirring (about 2 minutes) until sugar is dissolved and mixture comes to a gentle boil.
- Reduce heat to medium while slowly stirring in the rest of the Sunflower Dream and vanilla.
206 calories, 14g fat, 7g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 315mg sodium, 28g carbohydrates, 4g dietary fiber, 21g sugars, 2.5g protein
Copyright Â© 2014 Allergy Cookie. All Rights Reserved