Looking for that perfect side dish to go with your ham on Easter Sunday? Perfectly seasoned moist red potatoes served with sweet carrots are a much more healthy alternative to those cheesy sour cream funeral potatoes that you can’t eat anymore anyway.
Easy and Flavorful Roasted Vegetables
The finished product will result in deliciously sweet tasting vegetables that are crisp on the outside, yet moist and tender on the inside. Enjoy!
- Red Potatoes
- Olive Oil in spritzer
- Garlic Salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Peel carrots and cut to 1-2 inch lengths.
- Dice potatoes into pieces similarly sized to carrots.
- Spritz a baking pan with olive oil.
- Place potatoes and carrots in pan as close to each other as possible, without allowing the vegetables to touch each other.
- Spritz vegetables with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt, rosemary, & basil.
- Cover and bake in oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, until vegetables can be easily punctured with a fork.
- Uncover, set oven to broil, and move vegetables to top oven rack.
- Broil until the outer skins of the vegetables begin to brown and caramelize.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.
Copyright Â© 2014 Allergy Cookie. All Rights Reserved