Hey kids! These fun turkey cookies are an easy way to stay to entertained when everyone else is watching football on Thanksgiving Day!
These cookies only use a few simple ingredients, they’re easy to make, and they’re free of all the top 8 food allergens & gluten free as well!
Easy No Bake Turkey Cookies (gluten free, top 8 free, vegan)
- One box safe cookies (we used Enjoy Life Crunchy Cookies)
- One box Dots candies
- Sunflower seed butter (or other safe spread)
- Toasted Coconut (optional)
- Safe chocolate chips (we used Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels)
- Slice each Dots candy into three segments.
- Squeeze ends of dots candies to form feather shapes.
- Squeeze a few orange shapes a little tighter to shape them into beaks.
- Slice some of the red slices into thirds again to create the snoods.
- Frost each cookie with your spread of choice.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut (optional).
- Press chocolate chips onto cookies to create eyes.
- Press additional Dots candy slices onto cookies to create feathers, beaks,and snoods, using additional spread if needed.
- Now gobble them up and enjoy!
Copyright Â© 2014 Allergy Cookie. All Rights Reserved
Like this post? Check out our other fun recipes and activities for kids then subscribe to our site and join our social network so you don’t miss anything new!