Need an easy Christmas cookie recipe? How about a recipe that involves no baking or scientific substitutions? These gluten free, vegan, top 8 allergen free no bake cookies are fun and easy to whip up with the kids and are free of oats and nut or seed butters, too!
Holiday Fruitcake No Bake Cookies (gluten free, vegan, top 8 free)
- 1 box Christmas Dots Candies
- 3 cups cornflakes
- 1 1/2 cups Corn Chex cereal
- 1 1/2 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1/4 cup coconut (optional)
- 4 ounces Daiya Cream Cheese Like Spread
- 3 T. Soy Free Earth Balance
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk alternative
- 1 t. vanilla
- Cut Dots candies into fourths and set aside.
- Crush chex cereal.
- Mix with cornflakes & coconut.
- Add cream cheese-like spread (don't stir) and set aside.
- In medium saucepan, melt Earth Balance, add milk, sugar, and vanilla and bring to a rolling boil over medium high heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil for one minute and remove from heat.
- Stir into cereal mixture until well combined.
- Stir in Dots candies.
- Drop onto wax paper coated cookie sheets and let cool until set.
- Results will improve if left to sit overnight.
Copyright Â© 2014 Allergy Cookie. All Rights Reserved
Like this post? Check out more of our top 8 free recipes for kids, then subscribe to our site and join our social network so you don’t miss anything new!