These muffins have a light fluffy texture and taste delicious too. They’re perfect for flash freezing and snacking on whenever you need something bready!
Mini Pumpkin Muffins (top 8 free, corn free, gluten free, vegan)
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup pure cane brown sugar
- 1/2 cup prune juice
- 2 T. apple cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 cups Allergy Cookie Baking Flour
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 1/4 t. nutmeg
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine applesauce and sugars.
- Blend well.
- Add prune juice and apple cider vinegar.
- In separate bowl mix flour, soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet mixture and mix until well combined.
- Add pumpkin and mix until fully blended.
- Scoop into mini muffin pans and bake at 350 for 14 to 16 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest 2 minutes.
- Turn muffins out of pan onto cooling racks.
- Let muffins cool completely before eating.
- If you prefer your muffins warm, simply reheat them in the microwave before eating.
48 calories, <1g fat, <1g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 40mg sodium, 12g carbohydrates, 1g dietary fiber, 5.6g sugars, 0.5g protein
Copyright Â© 2014 Allergy Cookie. All Rights Reserved