Still trying to figure out what to do with the last few zucchini from your garden? Try this pizza-style filling in a tender, juicy, shell! Free of all of the top 8 food allergens as usual!
- 4 medium zucchini
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 3/4 c. marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup safe bread crumbs (We used Ener-G)
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 3/4 c. Daiya Cheese Like Shreds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut each zucchini in half lenthwise and scoop out pulp.
- Place shells upside down on a cookie sheet and place in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until the inside of the shell is crispy tender.
- Meanwhile, brown the beef and onions.
- Stir in sauce, bread crumbs, salt, pepper & 1/4 cup of the cheese like shreds.
- Turn zucchini shells right side up and fill with beef mixture.
- Top with the remaining shreds and return to the oven until melted (about 10 minutes)
192 calories, 11g fat, 4g saturated fat, 38mg cholesterol, 411mg sodium, 11g carbohydrates, 2.5g dietary fiber, 3g sugars, 12g protein
Copyright Â© 2014 Allergy Cookie. All Rights Reserved
Like this recipe? Find more dinner ideas and explore other top 8 free recipes on our site, then subscribe to receive email updates and join our social network so you don’t miss anything new!