These heavenly coins really do make you feel rich! Enjoy chocolatey caramel goodness without any of the top 8 food allergens. For St. Patrick’s Day, these coins are a fun twist on those foil-wrapped chocolate gold coins little leprechauns tend to leave everywhere.
This is all you need:
Enjoy Life Mega Chunks
Coin-Shaped Chocolate Mold
Here’s what you do:
1. Simply warm a few caramels and mold them into small disks that will fit into each cavity of the mold.
2. Next, melt some chocolate and pour it in the mold, filling each cavity of the mold approximately half way.
3. Place the caramel disks in each coin mold.
4. Place in the freezer for about 5 minutes to set.
5. Fill the remaining portion of each cavity with chocolate and return to the freezer for another 5 minutes to set.
6. Pop the coins out and enjoy a few, then scatter the rest for your children to find in the morning!