Looking for a new way to spice up that summer squash you’ve been eating from your garden? Pair your zuchinni with tomatoes using this quick and easy dish with a mexican flare. Eat it standalone or serve it along side your favorite protein and you’ve got a complete meal!
Spicy Summer Squash Medley
- 2 medium zuchinni squash
- 2 medium yellow zuchinni squash
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes with lime & cilantro
- Spritz large skillet with cooking oil.
- Heat skillet to medium heat.
- Slice squash into 1/4 -inch rounds.
- Place squash in warm skillet.
- Open both cans of tomatoes and add to skillet.
- Stir until evenly coated and saute over medium heat until squash is crispy tender.
- Serve warm.
55 calories, <1g fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 421mg sodium, 10g carbohydrates, 2.5g dietary fiber, 6g sugars, 4g protein
Copyright Â© 2014 Allergy Cookie. All Rights Reserved
Like this recipe? Stick around and check out more recipes like this one then subscribe to our site and join our social network so you don’t miss anything new!