Looking for a fun and easy way to spice up your end of summer Labor Day barbeque? Try this simple and delicious corn bean salsa using fresh tomatoes from your garden!
Tasty Corn Bean Salsa (gluten free, vegan, top 8 free)
- 1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 can corn (drained)
- 2 - 3 T. Chopped Oninons
- 1 t. cumin
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 6 to 8 medium tomatoes, diced
- Juice from 1 lime
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
51 calories, <1g fat, <1g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 245mg sodium, 10g carbohydrates, 3g dietary fiber, 4g sugars, 3g protein
Copyright Â© 2014 Allergy Cookie. All Rights Reserved
Like this recipe? Explore our site for more top 8 free recipes, then subscribe to our site and join our social network so you don’t miss anything new!