With heart-shaped chicken breasts, this Chicken Parmesan recipe is an easy way to add a little romance to that special day, and makes for a fun, healthy Valentines dinner.
Romantic Chicken Parmesan (top 8 free, gluten free)
- 2/3 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup cooked Ancient Harvest Spaghetti Noodles
- 2 (3 oz.) heart shaped chicken breasts
- 2 T. gluten free bread crumbs that are safe for you (try making your own from leftover sandwich bread)
- 1/4 cup water + 1 T. oil
- nutritional yeast (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Dip chicken breasts in water and oil mixture, then in bread crumbs.
- Roll chicken in bread crumbs until evenly coated.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake 35 to 45 minutes, until chicken is cooked.
- Place cooked chicken breast over noodles and top with spaghetti sauce.
- Garnish with nutritional yeast.
369 calories, 2g fat, <1g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 719mg sodium, 60g carbohydrates, 6g dietary fiber, 5g sugars, 25g protein
Copyright Â© 2014 Allergy Cookie. All Rights Reserved