On lazy afternoons in the summertime, many moms treat their kids to a fun and easy lunch of macaroni and cheese. Now you can too with this recipe for dairy free, gluten free vegan Mac & Cheesiness, free from all of the top 8 food allergens! Not only is it easy to make but it tastes great, too. Even our dairy and gluten eating friends love it… now that’s saying something for vegan cheese!
Creamy, Easy Mac & Cheesiness (dairy free, gluten free, vegan)
- Cook noodles according to package directions and set aside.
- Combine Earth Balance, cream cheese, cheese shreds, and milk alternative in small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until melted.
- Add onion powder and salt.
- Vigorously whisk cheese mixture until smooth.
- Stir into noodles.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve warm.
230 calories, 17g fat, 7g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 476mg sodium, 14g carbohydrates, 1g dietary fiber, <1g sugars, 2g protein
Copyright Â© 2014 Allergy Cookie. All Rights Reserved
Like this recipe? Browse our other top 8 free recipes then subscribe to our site and join our social network so you don’t miss anything new!